6-minute YouTube Video of Ghostface Killah Airing Out Action Bronson For SportsNation Comments Quickly Goes Viral



Earlier this month, Action Bronson appeared on an episode of ESPN’s SportsNation and was asked about comparisons to Ghostface Killah and Action Bronson made some comments which some felt were out of line. After boxing color commentator/absolute nerd Max Kellerman mentioned that he bought his new album Mr. Wonderful just because he thought it was Ghostface Killah, Bronson replied with “He’s not rapping like this no more.” Angered by Action Bronson’s comments on SportsNation, the very eccentric Ghostface Killah uploaded a video of himself going into a tirade  and picking apart the former culinary chef while an old Teddy Pendergrass standard “Be For Real” can be heard in the background onto his YouTube account 

Here are some of the things Tony Starks said in his now infamous rant. Read below.
Ghostface Killah (talking directly into the camera): “It’s like, you got this lil’ fake ass nigga Action Bronson running around soundin’ like me but I ewanna tell this lil’ fat fuck somethin’.I gave you a grace period, nigga. I was supposed to destroy along time ago. You go on SportsNation kickin’ that shit. Actin’ like you the nigga. First of all, you little fat fuck. Who gives you the right to even mention my name out ‘cha motherfuckin’ mouth!? Bronson you done made a motherfuckin’ mistake, boy! You done fucked up, right? You know what I mean? Because listen, man. You can never fuck with my pen, my nigga. My sword, my blade, whatever you wanna call it. I’m too nasty for you! This is the fuck why you look up to me and sound like me. When I told you niggas back in the Cuban Linx shit, I don’t want nobody soundin’ like me on no album. Your fans those are my fans first. You understand what I’m sayin’. And I’m not makin’ this a black and white thing, my nigga. I’m makin’ this a Ghost/Action Bronson thing. You know what I mean? You don’t come out ‘cha mouth using my name or however you want to use it just because the spotlight is in your face, my nigga. The microphone is in your face. You have to learn to watch what you say. I guess you never been taught that. Because you’re not a real nigga. You walk around the club with no shoes on. Big ass beard that one day I might set on fire just for sayin’ my name, B. I don’t think you really know the magnitude of the shit right here. But let tell you somethin’. I’ve seen alot of faces, been alot of places, nigga. I got those kinda niggas (shooters) that will do “disappearing acts” on motherfuckers for nothin’ in all states. Just keep my name out ‘cha fuckin’ mouth. This nigga, this fat funky ass nigga is a fraud. I called this nigga, Right? The day I heard that shit and I checked his ass cause I called him to feel his temperature. He gonna be like, ‘Oh ma, I Know. I Know.’ ‘Yeah, nigga you know. Fix that shit, nigga. Now! I don’t know what the fuck you gotta do but fix that shit now!’’ He out like a little 5 tweets. I get the phone call. This nigga done deleted the tweets! So you playin’ with me, right? Don’t let me hang you from a fuckin’ rope and gut you like a pig, nigga and leave you out to dry. ‘Cause it can get done. So I’m lettin’ you know I’m dangerous, man. You can never play with me, man. I gave you a grace period, you fat fuck! I let you live! I let the devil live on this planet for the longest and here he come. My motherfuckin’ son showin’ up soundin’ just like me! Nah bra, you don’t do that. Get your own style. You didn’t mean to say that. You told me you didn’t mean to say that. You were nervous. Bron, Get your shit together, bra. I want you to enjoy your summer. ‘Cause you know alotta people don’t make it through the summer, bra. Listen to me, man. Right now I’m poppa bear. I’m big poppa!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haitian Jack’s interview with Ice-T and Soledad O’Brien