New Mixtape: @GreenChasers Presents: Pill Music 8
Green Chasers return with the latest installment of their Pill Music mixtape series. Listen to Pill Music 8, featuring new songs from Mac Dre, Sleep Dank, Taydabug, Freud, AB of YH, Eat Greedy, 3HMB, Young T, Lontay, VP In The Building, and AC.
Tracks:
- Sleep Dank - “U Lose Chris (Ludacris Diss)”
- 3HMB - “Next Level (Remix)”
- Freud - “Death Around the Corner”
- Taydabug - “Friend Like Me, “IDFWU,” and “I’m Gone,”
- Eat Greedy featuring AB of YH - “I’m Trying”
- Long Way (Young T)
- Taydabug - “Move That Work”
- Freud - “No Feelings”
- Lontay - “U.D.I.”
- VP In The Building - Pool Party
- Taydabug - “We Gonna Ride”
- Bonus Track
Note: None of the artists featured on the Pill Music mixtape series are signed to Green Chasers Records. They are all signed to their own indie imprints.
Stream the entire Pill Music mixtape series (Click on the link): https://soundcloud.com/user-433682665-697322700/sets/green-chasers-records-pill
Comments
Post a Comment