@HIMTB_Music – “Hey I Made This Beat Vol. 1” (Album Stream)


On Sep 16, 2016, Bay Area based hitmakers HIMTB (Hey I Made This Beat) released their long-hoped-for compilation album, “Hey I Made This Beat Vol. 1.” The sought-after production partners pair off with various red-letter acts including Kool John, Iamsu, AkaFrank, Skipper, Young Remedy, G-Val , J. Stalin, Young Bari, Fillmoe Rocky, Jay Ant, Dave Steezy, DubisGone, Iamsu!, Show Banga, Chippass, Lil’ Yee, Erk Tha Jerk, Krissy Blanko, St Spittin, Kool John, F.L.I.P., Sage The Gemini, Esco BestDro, King Regg, London, Cody Brandell, Abioye, Rossi, Rexx Life Doog, Rexx Life Raj, Show Banga, Mani Draper & Prank.

Buy “Hey I Made This Beat Vol. 1” on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hey-i-made-this-beat-vol.1/id1152615279

Tracklist:

  1. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Kool John, Iamsu!, Akafrank & Skipper - “My Habit” 
  2. Hey I Made This Beat - “Also Known As” 
  3. Hey I Made This Beat featuring J. Stalin, Akafrank & Dboi - “Do 2 Much” 
  4. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Young Bari & Fillmoe Rocky - “Sucka Free” 
  5. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Jay Ant - “My Apologies” 
  6. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Young Remedy, Dave Steezy & Dubisgone - “Not In My Leauge” 
  7. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Iamsu!, Show Banga, Chippass & Lil’ Yee - “Trained Me 2 Go” 
  8. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Erk tha Jerk, Kri$$y BLanko & ST Spittin - “Hold On” 
  9. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Akafrank, Kool John & F.L.I.P. - “Doing Bad” 
  10. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Akafrank, Sage the Gemini & Iamsu! - “Run Thru” 
  11. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Esco Best Dro & King Regg - “Bands Tho” 
  12. Hey I Made This Beat featuring London, Cody Brandell & Abioye - “Give You Some Love” 
  13. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Rexx Life Doog & Rexx Life Raj - “Leveled Up” 
  14. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Iamsu!, Esco Best Dro & Show Banga - “ESPN” 
  15. Hey I Made This Beat featuring Mani Draper, Akafrank & Prank - “Change”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haitian Jack’s interview with Ice-T and Soledad O’Brien