The Diplomats - “Intro: Stay Down" (Kanye West Diss)

Artist: The Diplomats
Song: “Intro: Stay Down" (Kanye West Diss)
Producers: Heatmakerz
Album: Diplomatic Ties
Label: ℗ 2018 Set Life, LLC/EMPIRE

Cam’ron’s new song, “Stay Down" attacks his former friend and lablemate Kanye West. On the third verse, he addresses his absentee former collaborator (“Dame Dash my man, he shootin' then I'm buckin' with him/They shootin' at us? Shit, I'm duckin' with him But I had to be firm and tell 'em that Kanye only fuck witchu when on one else is fuckin' with him/He told me he was bipolar/I looked and said, "Bipolar?"/Don't be ridiculous, he wasn't in the mix with us/Bricks from Hamilton Terrace/He didn't take the risk with usAin't boil a coffee pot, ain't open the barbershop/Where we sold hydro at, where we pissed off the cops/The ones in the Taurus, n***a, he a tourist/Uncle Tom n***a know nothin' about this chorus.”)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haitian Jack’s interview with Ice-T and Soledad O’Brien