Kodak Black - "Expeditiously" (The Game, T.I. & Tiny Harris Diss)

Artist: Kodak Black
Song: "Expeditiously" (T.I. Diss)
Producer: N/A
Label: Atlantic

In his new diss track, “Expeditiously” Kodak Black takes shots at the self-proclaimed ‘King of the South’ T.I. and his wife Tiny Harris (“How you tell me what came out my mouth, you don’t even know Nipsey/Tiny that bitch ugly as hell, I don’t even want Piggy”) as well as The Game (“On the news he TIP me, that boy got no feelings/Suwoop put the pole on lil’ buddy, they said the Game strippin’/Old heads ain’t hittin’ on nun, I say them boys kiddin’/I want all the smoke out the stove but I don’t even roll Phillies/How the hell you callin’ me out when you know I don’t listen”).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haitian Jack’s interview with Ice-T and Soledad O’Brien